Hardest Thing You Do Well
Person-centered programming is about giving a positive experience with hope centered around 4 principles - reassurance, reactivation, resilience & risk management. The keystone for both sustainable athleticism & healthy longevity - the hardest thing you do well - will be discussed.Purchase Recording - $19.99
Learn More about Craig Liebenson
3. Your biological age - what is it?
4. Scalable principles to drive precision programming
5. Reassurance - hurt vs harm & assessing beliefs
6. Reactivation - safe, sustainable activity & assessing fundamental movement skills
7. Resilience - building robustness to meet relatable demands
8. Risk management - variability & constraints-based motor learning
More Speakers & Topics
40+ speakers. 40+ hours of content. Hour long, digestible courses with a Q&A at the end.
Dr. Phillip Snell
Three Common Powerlifting Injuries and the One Ring that Rules them All