"Powerbuilding": A Conceptual Discussion on Successful Program Design
The concept of "Powerbuilding", or the quest for size AND strength, is a topic that receives a lot of criticism due to what many view as a compromise between both goals. How much/when is this argument justified, and what considerations are often overlooked when aiming to create a successful strategy?Purchase Recording - $19.99
Learn More about Brian Minor
- What is powerbuilding?
- Is the idea a violation of specificity?
- Strength and hypertrophy needs analysis
- Concurrency lies on a spectrum, with limitations depending on magnitude.
- The benefits of still biasing one training goal at a time
- Is peaking for strength actually compromising overall muscle growth?
- Programming considerations for each phase of training
- Viewing the challenge through the right lens
More Speakers & Topics
40+ speakers. 40+ hours of content. Hour long, digestible courses with a Q&A at the end.