Marc is currently Chief Marketing Officer of TigerFitness.com, a 2012-2018 INC. 500/5000 company as well as Owner/CEO of the supplement company, MTS Nutrition, #116 on the 2017 INC. 500, and creator of The Outright Bar and Outright Foods. Marc is Partner in Ambrosia Collective, O15 Nutrition, Per Vitam, PumpChasers Supplements, Iron Addicts Gym, Owner of Machine Training Solutions Body and Life Coaching Services and Owner of Legacy at Carbon, a youth performance facility in Franklin, TN. Alongside this, Marc is an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder, Amateur Boxer, EXOS Phase 3 Trainer, Licensed 7v7 9v9 and 11v11 Soccer Coach, and is Crossfit L-1 Certified.
Regarded as a social media and guerrilla marketing expert, Marc's recent accomplishments include:
- Keynote Speaker at 2016 IRCE (largest internet retailer conference in the world) 2016. Video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLCy-nlj9z8
- Speaker at 2015 IRCE. Video link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwCkulDH3bE
- Marketing Sherpa Speaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv3DxRkCPZo
- Multiple University Lectures. Example Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uhRk4_4epA
- Currently Ranked #61 CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) in the world by Richtopia.
As the leader of Scivation, a multi-million dollar, globally distributed sport nutrition company, Marc was the most accessible and energizing sports nutrition company CEO in the history of the industry. During his seven years at Scivation, he launched and developed Team Scivation, an online personal training and diet program, into the largest of its kind in Sport Nutrition history with over 70,000 concurrent members. Prior to starting Scivation, Marc was a co-founder of, and served as Chief Marketing Officer for the Sylvester Stallone sports nutrition company, INSTONE, LLC. Marc also spent over four years working for Weider Publications’ Muscle & Fitness, FLEX, Men’s Fitness and Muscle & Fitness Hers magazines.
50+ speakers. 50+ hours of content. Hour long, digestible courses with a Q&A at the end.
Train SLOW to Get FAST: Programming Heavy Sleds to Develop Blazing Speed
Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional: What we can learn from elite athletes and managing pain